Monday, June 27, 2011

Big heart.

I'd love to take away all of the pain, in all of the world, and it kills me that I can't.


Child abuse/neglect.
This war on women and children.
War.
Sexual trafficking/slavery.
Animal abuse/neglect.
Homeless adults/children/families.
World hunger.

I could list things for days.I try to donate at least something to each cause (small amounts of money, time, etc.) but is anything ever enough? There are still children being abused. There are still millions of children being neglected and abandoned. There is still this global war on women. Everything I despise still happens no matter how much we all try. It makes me feel pretty helpless. I can't be the only one who has such a big heart, that I feel the need to change the world. Seeing all of the hate for our fellow man just makes it worse. We see a family getting kicked out of their home and we think.."They must deserve it." I am almost ashamed to call myself human these days. We need a wake-up call. Unite and find peace. Through peace we can finally start to make differences in these horrendous issues. We need a revolution.

No comments:

Post a Comment