Monday, June 27, 2011

Movie reviews.

This particular post is reserved for movie reviews. There are some I've seen, some I haven't. I usually have to wait longer than usual to see most movies, seeing as we live in Europe. Alright. Let's get this ball a-rollin'!

- Thor: Fantastic! My husband didn't enjoy it much, he thought there were too many 'special effects'. I, however, really dug it.

- Green Lantern: (Haven't seen it yet, I'll come back and edit when I have.)

- Monsters: I was just NOT feeling this movie. It didn't even get me on suspense. Meh. I can use one sentence to describe this one: Two octopuses have sex. Yep.

- Battle Los Angeles: I, also, was not feeling this movie much. I'm not sure why but I think it has to do with the fact that alien-take-over has been done to DEATH. It was like I was watching nothing but two hours of explosions. Eh.

- Captain America: (Looks awesome, but I haven't seen it yet, either.)

- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt 1: AMAZING! Of course, I am biased because I have all of the books, have read them a billion times and I'm a HUGE HUGE fan. I do, however, think they could have included more information. They left so many things out, that would have explained certain things. Needless to say, I had to explain everything to my husband after we watched the movie.. and he was all.. "Ohhhhhhhhh!".. haha

- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Pt 2: (Only a few more days!!!!!!! LOL)

- Batman/The Dark Knight Rises: (This. Movie. Will. Rock.)

- Iron Man/ Iron Man 2: Really dug these movies! I thought they were nicely done, and Mr. Downey does a great job.

- Sherlock Holmes: Again, Mr. Downey was perfect for this part, imo. LOVED this movie and I absolutely cannot wait for the second one.


For now, that's about it. As I said before, I'll come back and list more movies, with reviews. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment