Tuesday, December 21, 2010

DADT / Bret Michaels getting married?

I just read this article and it burns my buns to hear this Tony Perkins guy saying someone who is homosexual could not defend our country. He considers them a 'distraction'. What exactly does he think these people are going to do? Walk around in stiletto heels wearing a lacy bright pink bra and thong? Good lawd! Use some common sense here. Here's my opinion, and you can take it for whatever it's worth. How about we get an Army of just lesbians? Do you know how much business they could take care of? I know a lady who is tougher than most guys, she could seriously kick some butt and take names. Some of the soldiers [guys] I've known act like little four year old boys, and according to my husband, they do this even during a deployment. I say we get a few lesbians with Aunt Flow visiting, throw them in the area we need to protect or in a Special Ops situation and let 'em loose. They would wipe out everything! haha Seriously. Any ladies reading this will know I'm right. I, at least, think it would be interesting.

Homosexual men and women are just as capable of doing anything, than any of us heterosexual men and women. They are not distractions, they are not a waste of human being. They are wonderful beautiful people and it makes me sick that this sort of hatred still exists in 2010 against anyone who is so-called different. Since it's the holiday season, I say BAH-HUMBUG to this crap.

Here is the link to the DADT article I mentioned earlier :

http://blog.au.org/2010/12/21/unleashing-leviticus-religious-right-rants-over-change-in-military’s-dadt-policy/

Although, I'd love to stay and have a true rant on this DADT stuff, I am still in shock from another piece of news I happened upon tonight as well. Bret Michaels [frontman of Poison, star of Rock of Love, etc] has finally decided to settle down with one lady. He decided to SETTLE for his girlfriend of 16 years [and the mother of his two children]. When I say 'settle', I mean he has literally man-whored around for the last two, three, four years on Rock of Love with nasty gold-digging women. Of course this lady must know this, everybody under the sun knows this. I'm wondering how the hell she's just okay with it? Maybe she has her own motives. Either way, whether he's serious or not, she does have his two children, and well, she's the one who'll be laughing...all the way to the bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment